Consignment involves selling one's personal items through a third-party vendor such as Reclaimed Antiques. The owner of the goods shares the proceeds of the sale to the third-party (Reclaimed) for facilitating the sale.
The best way to go about consigning items at Reclaimed is to send in photos of your items for pre-approval.
Photos can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or texted to (707) 484-6562. Please include your full name and state that these are items you'd like to consign with us and feel free to include a little info such as the brand/maker and please note any and all condition issues.
A representative from Reclaimed will respond as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours.
If your items are approved we will set an appointment time for you to bring them in. We research each item and price them appropriately.
- the fee for consignment is 50% of the sold for price
- items will be on consignment for 60 days.
- after 30 days the price may be reduced at our discretion.
- you have 15 days after your consignment is finished to call and arrange a pick-up appointment for any of your unsold items if you wish.
- if we do not hear from you within 15 days of the end of your consignment period, items become the property of Reclaimed Antiques.
- all items must be clean and in working condition (if applicable)
- Reclaimed Antiques is not responsible for theft or damage to your consignments
- at the end of each month all sales are totaled and the consignee checks will be mailed no later than the 7th of the following month